Friday 7 September 2007

so i herd u liek mountins

Like Spinal Tap and the fall of the Berlin Wall, the author of this blog could have benefitted most from the Upset To End All Upsets I Mean Holy Shit That Was Fucking Crazy Dude simply because he's been outed as some crazy fortune-telling wizard. Although tonight was the first time I have ever corresponded or seen a genuine Mountaineer fan in what is the closest to the flesh these crazy crazy tubes allow us, I feel some sort of affinity to them, mostly because I've spent half my life supporting one of those teams who always looks inferior to everyone else around then somehow slaps the big teams around the face with a fish of some kind (if you're lonely enough to look, it's Charlton Athletic, now of the English Championship).

No comments: